Ricky Martin Comes out.

Ah man !!! Next thing your gonna tell me is George Micheal is gay Out of closet:lol:

Hey 70 Chevy Did ya hear about the fight GSP vs Hardy. He was totally outclassed, But as I said he wouldn't tap out.Gotta give props for that :hammer:

Oldsalt

"Guess he is one of them guys that would rather hear a fat boy f**t than a pretty girl sing".
[Quote by Curt Middleton. On Rush Ave, South El Monte, CA. 1960].

ricky who?
:lol:
I wouldnt care or even know if he was flung off the planet nore would I miss him.

meredith baxter birney came out recently I think more for the publicity so she might have a chance at some real work instead of those lame commercials she has to do. :lol:
(no use in throwing that old dog a bone :lol:)

Oldsalt

I have long been confused by the word gay. That term does not occur to me to be very descriptive. They used to be called homosexuals. I'm not sure if that term is still in common use and is accepted by all. As for the "comming out" term I wonder if it only to be used by a person suddenly anounceing that he/she is now at the opposite pole, so to speak. Would it still be "comming out" if a person was only announceing that they were "bi". That would be about half way in comparison to a complete movement from one position to another, as it were. How about "partial comming out". I like terms that are descriptive. Oh well, not really important.

I have long been confused by the word gay. That term does not occur to me to be very descriptive. They used to be called homosexuals. I'm not sure if that term is still in common use and is accepted by all. As for the "comming out" term I wonder if it only to be used by a person suddenly anounceing that he/she is now at the opposite pole, so to speak. Would it still be "comming out" if a person was only announceing that they were "bi". That would be about half way in comparison to a complete movement from one position to another, as it were. How about "partial comming out". I like terms that are descriptive. Oh well, not really important.
ThaT'S WHY i CALL EM ROPE-SMOKERS ROTFLMAO .....that is pretty descriptive Oldsalt ...