road hunter

Any one seen any of these ? Appears to be built for road hunting . It can just as you see it . Does not work well off of the trail , but great on level surfaces . It is a great conversation peice where ever I take .

I bought it from the original owner, who said they bought this brand new and also bought a chopper at the same time . The chopper was all ready sold before I got this one . It is powder coated black and shows no modifacations ever being done to it .

im not sure what that means or what the heck im looking at but it sure is different. Road hunting? round here you get locked up if you shoot anything within 1000ft from the road :shrug:

The Snowco metal flake under the seat is good , but under the paint it is badly faded . The paint comes off easily though . Still deciding what to do with it . It came complete minus the torque converter .The other 3 wheeler is a super bronco . Needs to be restored . Have all the parts for it . I have no idea as to why the road hunter was ever made . I was hoping one of you could tell me or has information on it .

My brother [ shopcat ] owns the 3 wheelers . He has a tri-scat , nomad , nomad 72 and the super bronc . He does not want to sell any of them . The 2 nomads are being restored right now . All but one of the nomads are going back original .