Rupp Chain Guard Adapter

I am looking for a Chain Guard Adapter that mount on the motor and the chrome chain guard mounts to it. Rupp part #10446. I paid the long dollar for the chain guard and now I can't mount it with what I have on my motor. I think the one I am looking for was chromed originally. i have Cash, paypal, or parts to trade.

I just sent off a PM, I hope it is the right guy. I did look at the one on Ebay but the spacing for chain guard is off by about a half an inch. The Banchi is rigid and the one on ebay is for a swing arm bike. I could modifiy the bracket if I had to.

jrzmac

This link below is what I have and I pm'd the info to you. Heck I even lowered the price if I tried 25 bucks before (that is way to high but it is a new, never used part). :thumbsup: Let me know.

#15384 TC COVER ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET
I dont think thats the same one they used in the 60's for the clutch bikes. thats for the torque converters. I think the holes are different and won't line up? this pic shows what it looked like.

I dont think thats the same one they used in the 60's for the clutch bikes. thats for the torque converters. I think the holes are different and won't line up? this pic shows what it looked like.

I agree. The one I have is for the TC-1 belt setups for 1970 or 1971 - 1975 models. Might work if modified but if that is the case might as well make something from scratch if new holes are needed to be drilled.