Rupp gocart in rough shape for sale

Rupp gocart in rough shape the Frame seems to be twisted a lil needs restoration. It has a live rear axel . Call for more info

Asking 200

Located on Long Island

Call or text 1-631-805-4062

Your right i`m also one of them(63 Kavalla superlite twin AH-58`s) it just seemed like he was kinda giving it away offing both karts for 250.00 if i wasn`t so over loaded i would shoot over and take a look myself..No disrespect intended to anyone on the site…

Your right i`m also one of them(63 Kavalla superlite twin AH-58`s) it just seemed like he was kinda giving it away offing both karts for 250.00 if i wasn`t so over loaded i would shoot over and take a look myself..No disrespect intended to anyone on the site…
:thumbsup: Now "I" feel like a dumbass. :laugh: If it wasn't for shipping costs, I think a lot of us would be all over it.

:thumbsup: Now "I" feel like a dumbass. :laugh: If it wasn't for shipping costs, I think a lot of us would be all over it.
Hey this is the Rupp Kart I wound up with for free. Thrown in with the deal for the other kart I bought for $150. That's the beloved Flying Waffle on there that you helped to gap and time. LOL! So funny I'm just seeing this.

Hey this is the Rupp Kart I wound up with for free. Thrown in with the deal for the other kart I bought for $150. That's the beloved Flying Waffle on there that you helped to gap and time. LOL! So funny I'm just seeing this.
Thats a deal on both Karts for sure :thumbsup:. OBM was that flying waffle by chance Blue? :scared:.
Hey rookies...read here please...
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/complete-mini-bikes/92197-attn-sellers-potential-buyers.html