Rupp - Roadster, Scrambler, Hustler

I am looking for a Very Good - Excellent Rupp MiniBike, Roadster, Scrambler, Hustler. I am after a 1970 or later bike with the motorcycle style engine plate. I would prefer 10" slotted wheels, but the 12" Spoked wheel bike would be acceptable if the wheels are in very good or better shape. I will be at Windber this year and ready to buy. I am also willing to have the bike boxed by FedEx and shipped if needed. Please PM or post here is your have a bike your interested in selling.

Jesse Wulf

It's the slanted motor plate, approx 15 deg.that they mounted the Tec motor on. The Rupp History site I visited called it a motorcycle style plate.

Jesse

Hounddog

It's the slanted motor plate, approx 15 deg.that they mounted the Tec motor on. The Rupp History site I visited called it a motorcycle style plate.

Jesse

Motorcycle style engine plate? I will have to check that out. Does the engine mount differently than a standard engine?

Hey, the history site is called "Rupp Riders". Now on to the important question. Do any of you guys have a Rupp for sale? I want a real good one.

Jesse

capguncowboy

Jesse, I'll keep my eyes open over this way. If this carb on my 70 Roadster doesn't start working soon, I might be willing to part with it. The last thing I need right now is a headache

Last edited:
Yea Buck, I was just talking to Karen and I told her I wanted one that looked like some braty little kid got it for Christmas, and was happy.

Jesse