RUPP TT500 build

CarPlayLB

Wow that is nice. The money in that motor scares me! Unless you own a chroming business. Lol
Ya got that backwards...I think a chroming business owns me!

I actually don't have a whole lot of dough in the motor...I have been collecting pieces/parts off eBay for a while...I polished the block myself...my welder helped me convert the Edelbrock head...problem is I need to have the block bored and everything screwed together...I have enough money in it that I am afraid to do it myself...I am hoping tax return money will help get it built

I am in the middle of building three stooopidly expensive bikes right now. Other than this one I have a Powell that the engine is getting an evil paint job, and a Bonanza that is slowly growing into a nice bike...I think after these I need to quit for a while!

Last edited:
Does evil build motors and then paint them? If he builds them as good as he paints them. I might consider sending him an H50 if he does work for folks he doesn't know. I know your going to have some money in your TT but man it is going to be a GEM!

CarPlayLB

Does evil build motors and then paint them? If he builds them as good as he paints them. I might consider sending him an H50 if he does work for folks he doesn't know. I know your going to have some money in your TT but man it is going to be a GEM!
I cannot comment on evilness, but the only way I was able to do this was to beg...and plead...and promise that I would never call within a certain extended period of time...and beg some more...and grovel!

fistfullabar

OK fellas...and ladies...here is how far I've gotten on this bike

Thanks to OwenD for bailing me out on the Sebacs ...I think they turned out very good! I had some General 5.30-4.50's that I put on this this originally, but I did not care for the way it looked, so I am going to try these street tires...jury is still out on these as well!
looking good mang with the tires it will be a true "street player":pimp: