Rupps crocked down tubes

I thought I start a new thread on the Rupps with the crocked down tube on the 1970 and up Rupps after chatting with dobber on the Field find rupp post. I have pictures under my user name not sure on how to get pictures listed in this post. All frames I have are like this. Also have pictures of the tilt rear wheel syndrome or the Rupp lean as some have called it on the 1970 and up Rupps.

I look at the five in the picture they look to be OK! I should pull the rear wheel of the enduro and check the frame. It was a lot straighter a year ago. Brandt look at it Portland and told me it was the swing arm. I going to get another frame and swing arm painted up before summer to put all the components onto from my wifes 71 before Windber this year.she wants her bike repainted this year. I working on redoing the Hustler right know. That frame was the dark grey in the pictures. I got it painted black yesterday along with swing arm that was repaired.

One other thing Is check the hole were the bolt goes through the frame to hold the swing arm one to make sure is not oval out. and check the swing arm bushing for out of round. A guy At Windber told me he drills out the hole on the frame and puts a 3/8 flange bushing on both sides were the swing arm mounts. he said it makes a easy fix for a wore out hole on the frame were the swing arm mounts. I,m thinking about tring it.

I will check the hole, I also took a look at my 72 roadster2, and the back wheel is starting to turn the same way. I hope that I find a fix for it, that is the bike that I want to restore.