Russian logging trucks rock in Siberia

i love watching those videos! the russian videos are great. I also like watching the south american videos . lots of cool VW and jeep jungle offroading

We have some monsters here but you are right, the Russian stuff is extra heavy duty with a dose of bad ass thrown in for good measure. Double redundancy systems like aircraft is not unheard of in their stuff either. A break down would be a bit tougher in the hell that is the Russian wilderness I imagine. Their military stuff is formidable too. We have copied their stuff and them ours over the years and it's good for development. I carry a Baikal Russian made Makerov 9X19mm pistol everywhere I go but airports and schools. A fine weapon but I'm Polish and biased when it comes to eastern block stuff. .:thumbsup:

We have some monsters here but you are right, the Russian stuff is extra heavy duty with a dose of bad ass thrown in for good measure. Double redundancy systems like aircraft is not unheard of in their stuff either. A break down would be a bit tougher in the hell that is the Russian wilderness I imagine. Their military stuff is formidable too. We have copied their stuff and them ours over the years and it's good for development. I carry a Baikal Russian made Makerov 9X19mm pistol everywhere I go but airports and schools. A fine weapon but I'm Polish and biased when it comes to eastern block stuff. .:thumbsup:
you mean 9x18??? or did they make both????

Neck

Growing up is optional
That last Tractor/trailer was pure bad ass! I didn't even know he had a trailer behind him he was so far under water! Talk about clawing your way out, it's a good thing those old diesels didn't need electrics to run though, cause that would have drowned out for sure!!!

you mean 9x18??? or did they make both????
The damn nine is too close to the eight and spell check misses such things. Yeah the Russians got tired of leaving ammo and or guns behind so they developed the 9x18 and it will not fire in anything else I know of. Pretty smart considering all the AKs they left in Afganastan that would still be killing Russian troops if they had not turned tail. Now the zealots shoot at our boys with the same stuff. They shoot what they find or trade opium for. It's unlikely they have any of these.

What brand ammo do you use in that thing???

I use Winchester!
Whatever I can get, I'm not fussy. Right now I got Mesko ball ammo for range time and Silver Bear hollow points for real action. Gun show stuff. I have better pistols but I go to jail twice a year or so for transporting a loaded pistol and they usually ask me to forfeit the gun. So a $200 heater is my gun of choice for carry. I will never apply for a permit, my constitution said nothing about one and I'd sooner get caught with a pistol than without. Pre-paid legal is a blessing.:laugh: