saginaw mini bike drags

If there were somewhere to ride and/or setup an event around here trust me I would do it. It sucks that in order to ride I have to load the van up and drive an hour. I am looking for a place closer to me to set something up but I haven't found a good enough location yet. Saginaw is almost an hour from me or else I would go drive around and try to find something up there.
there's a good spot here in Flint. it has off road trails and a spot for drag racing...called happy hollow, behind southwestern school only prob would be parking.

vwfan79

I live in Fenton and ride anywhere people are riding, most of which I have to travel an hour for. So if you have some riding in flint or some people that want to ride in flint let me know I will be there.

vwfan79

People ride off from you cause your bike can't keep up, most bikes are cruising around the 40-50 mph range right now. The derby hill is not a good place to ride if you want to set something up you need to go drive around and come up with a 10-20 mile route that we can all ride. If you come up with a ride like that I would come and ride.