Sayin Hello and askin some questions

Good afternoon guys! Im new to the whole mini bike scene but I already have been bit with the bug. Currently I have a nice full suspension go cart that has been my baby but now im wantin to sell it and buy a mini bike. I have a nice slightly modded honda GX200 on it im planning to put into it also. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiance with the Bad Daug mini's that are on ebay and also on the net. I like the look of them with the larger size and big tires I think they would be cool to cruise the camp grounds with and maybe a little trail ridding. I would love to hear some opinions.:scooter:

Bad Dog Enterprises - Mini Bikes, Mini Choppers, Parts, Kits & Assemblies

Haven't had any experience with a "Bad Dog", so if you get one, let us know what your experience was when it comes to the wallet, if it's a cool go-cart I'd think twice about selling it, as I approach The Autumn of my years, minis are fun, but go-carting is a blast, just purchased one the other day, had no motor, and wore out tires, I was able to find tires in my " Junk Pile", (what the wifey calls it), and I got a motor from my "Builder pile", got it painted, and ready to go back together, now I'm selling the cart, cause I want the cash, I only paid $10 for the frame, and the rest of the stuff I had sitting around, so to me that's making $$$$$$$.
dave