Scratch Class voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

capguncowboy

Hotrodricky apparently finished too soon. :001_huh: :blink: :no:
It wasn't that he finished too soon -- he didn't update his thread on by the 15th of each month, as stated in the rules.

Honestly, it's really too bad, because that was an awesome little bike and the fab work was excellent. However, rules are rules. If we bent them, they'd be more like guidelines.

T-Town Mini

It wasn't that he finished too soon -- he didn't update his thread on by the 15th of each month, as stated in the rules.

Honestly, it's really too bad, because that was an awesome little bike and the fab work was excellent. However, rules are rules. If we bent them, they'd be more like guidelines.
Oh, I understand...and, I see that. He did finish his build, however. No doubt he thought he was done with the build off and attended to other things while he waited to vote. His thread elapsed, thusly. It is indeed too bad.

CarPlayLB

I don't think he was interstellar in winning , l believe he was sharing his love of our hobby !
FireMarshall's skills are top notch. Congrats to him and his awesome build.

Ricky's bike was very well done and i certainly learned a couple new tricks from him. I think we may have seen the last of him. After trying to showcase many skills and having to endure repeated kicks to the groin, Rich is done with OldMiniBikes! Shame on that guy for having the time, tools, and experience to complete a very thought out, simply engineered masterpiece in record time!

capguncowboy

FireMarshall's skills are top notch. Congrats to him and his awesome build.

Ricky's bike was very well done and i certainly learned a couple new tricks from him. I think we may have seen the last of him. After trying to showcase many skills and having to endure repeated kicks to the groin, Rich is done with OldMiniBikes! Shame on that guy for having the time, tools, and experience to complete a very thought out, simply engineered masterpiece in record time!
He's been posting on here over the past week. I hope HotRodRicky doesn't leave. It would be a shame to see someone at his skill level leave over the comments from a few d-bags.

buckeye

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, with my Bic lighter held high.
Man needs to stay for real! I learned a lot in a short time from his skills.

I know we are not voting in this class...but If we did...my vote goes to this beauty !

Super nice job on this build FM ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.