SC's Wild Ride

That would have been a cool project Jake.. what are you going to have him do to it?
I was going for some striping on the top around the gas cap and some lettering on one side. I'm pretty sure it's gone into the guy's "whenever the :censure: I get to it" pile. :glare: If I don't hear from him before the weekend, I'm just gonna go get it back. :hammer:

Almost the weekend ! :thumbsup: :laugh: He just called me asking if I had anymore excuses to give out to him.
Yeah well.....if he calls again, tell him to call me..... Sent him a pm on that other forum Monday, no reply, called him after work yesterday, no answer, no call back. :mad:

Guy's too well known in the local hot rod scene to be pulling anything shady, not worried about that, he just can't seem to stop himself being a douche. :glare:

The guy took a few practice shots at the lettering and it wasn't turning out right, the design turned out freakin great though!!

I bought medium gray and dark green paint and gave it to him....when he opened the dark green, it was metallic gold mis-labelled. :shrug: Said dark green on the can..... He called me and sent me pics and I told him to go with it. There's another local guy that can do the lettering, but I think I'll keep it as is for a while. :thumbsup: