SEBAC Shocks - Which Bikes Used Short Ones?

I picked up a set of SEBAC's recently on ebay and got lazy and didn't ask the seller to check the eye to eye dimensions. I have a number of sets and should have noticed the obvious difference in the bottom tube lengths. These showed up and I was surprised at how short they were. Ooops.

What threw me is that the seller described them as off an Arctic Cat. (everything on the Internet is true, right??? LOL) These short ones were never used on any Arctic Cat that I know of. The pics show them next to the common 11.75" eye to eye varieties used on Arctic Cats and other larger bikes.

Can you guys tell me what bikes used the short ones? They are approximately 11.5" overall with 10.25" eye to eye. Tapered bottoms. My first guess might be Rupp.

I certainly can't use them on an Arctic Cat. Might have to move them over to the classified section. Too bad, because these were in really good shape. Another option might be to use them for parts. The top halves look interchangeable with different length bottom tubes, but I wanted a second set, not parts to combine 2 into 1. Next time I won't be so lazy.