seeking parts or help for trailhopper MT50

i'm not exactly a mini-bike fanatic, per se, but my father and i are definitely into the old honda/suzuki/kawasaki trail bikes. we recently picked up a Suzuki MT (trailhopper) 50, and we've been catching and collecting random parts from ebay, but it would be a huge help if there was someone on one of these mini bike sites that had some pieces that we could buy, or knew someone who does.

thank you!

PS. i'll have pictures of this bike, along with several of my other bikes soon!

a buddy of mine has a couple. They have a lot of good parts on them. One has some home made stainless steel fenders. They did a great job on them, look like factory. They are mossy and dirty but would polish up like a mirror and be the only set of them around. I have pics of them in my pics somewhere. Misc stuff i think..

any idea if he'd be willing to get in touch? it would be awesome just to personally know someone else who owns one. we just purchased a complete one off ebay the other day, but it's trashed and will just be a parts bike.
and other information would be awesome, thank you so much.

(here it is, btw)

any idea if he'd be willing to get in touch? it would be awesome just to personally know someone else who owns one. we just purchased a complete one off ebay the other day, but it's trashed and will just be a parts bike.
and other information would be awesome, thank you so much.
He isn't on the internet much.. His are both junker parts bikes as well.. Not as nice as the blue one. :doah:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi I have the speedometer good condition

i'm not exactly a mini-bike fanatic, per se, but my father and i are definitely into the old honda/suzuki/kawasaki trail bikes. we recently picked up a Suzuki MT (trailhopper) 50, and we've been catching and collecting random parts from ebay, but it would be a huge help if there was someone on one of these mini bike sites that had some pieces that we could buy, or knew someone who does.

thank you!

PS. i'll have pictures of this bike, along with several of my other bikes soon!

Hi I have the speedometer good condition