Skat Kitty for sale MA original

Early Skat Kitty. Serial #649. Bought from original owner in Dayton OH 8 yrs ago. Very good cond. Original and complete. Located 1 hr south of Boston MA. $1550 shipped.

Again. You don't know shit and you don't know the value of these bikes. This engine has never been out of this bike. The tank is original. I bought it from the original owner who wasn't a shady a-hole like you.

You show me @sshole where those bikes were made with a 3hp briggs from the 80's and green tanks? Shows how much you know hahahahahahaha, some kind of expert you are!!!! GOOD LUCK 1500 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:thefinger::thefinger:

Tank was painted long ago. Looks just like the one on a bike that's on eBay right now. Funny, we both have the same tank.Early Skat Kitty's came with Briggs engines. Do some research before you open your mouth. Why do you say it's an 80's engine ?

Tank was painted long ago. Looks just like the one on a bike that's on eBay right now. Funny, we both have the same tank.Early Skat Kitty's came with Briggs engines. Do some research before you open your mouth. Why do you say it's an 80's engine ?
you show me the serial numbers on the engine i will decode them and tell you how your wrong! And do you really think the company would have made the bike with the exhaust pointing at the gas tank? you loser! if your gonna try to screw someone on a bike at least admit when your wrong.

I just did a little reaserch, and the Skat Kitty never had a factory briggs motor and if you think they did ahahaha some one pulled the wool over your eyes!!! good job!

ask the guy whos selling the one on ebay he has 5 of them and he said they never made one with a briggs the old doodle bug hiawatha's had old briggs motors.

good luck with ur sell 1550 sell :thumbsup:
Mike, you should do a little research man. $1500 is the low end on one of those. I could could roll that bike into my shop on a friday night and be riding it down the road looking like new on sunday night. I've done it several times. A little elbow grease will save you bucks on an unrestored bike like this.

Tim's problem is that he's advertising it here. Nobody here can really afford one of those unless he stumbles on somebody with one that doesn't know what it is, and we all know that's a crap shoot.

He needs to throw it on ebay where the serious wallets are.

Injuntom- Your right he should put it on E-Bay where the serious wallets are. The likely reason he posted here on OldMiniBikes, is to give members first dibs on the mini.:thumbsup:

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!