So Cal mini bike gokart show and shop at Kand P Bug eng Mat 2nd Azusa Cal

May 2nd mini bike go kart show and swap Bug eng 950 W. FootHill blvd Azusa Cal......Sat 8am to 2pm .....vendor spaces avil......for more info contact Jon Woods (562) 347 6615

Mac

There's a small charge for Vendor Spots, Buyers are admitted FREE.
I'll be there............Plenty of Vendor space available.

JTG

Is there some kind of flyer for this event spelling out the details? Is this info posted somewhere else with a little more information? Thanks.

Mac

No flyer as far as I've seen.
I did ask and Seller spaces are $20.
They need a few Minibike Sellers, because so far most of the interested parties are doing Karts.
I'm selling there for sure, and hope to find some Minibike related items to bring home.

Ive got a cat 250 and a goat ill be bringing for sale and i have a pretty good inventory of motors if someone is looking for something in particular let me knw i can check my stock and tires as well hit me up with sizes

No flyer as far as I've seen.
I did ask and Seller spaces are $20.
They need a few Minibike Sellers, because so far most of the interested parties are doing Karts.
I'm selling there for sure, and hope to find some Minibike related items to bring home.
We got a lot of mini bike sellers coming it should be great!!!!!

Mac

I'm loading my truck now.
I sure hope some of the rest of you are bringing something to sell or trade.
....and I better see someone skilled with a video recording device.:wink:

had a small turn out but it was good had fun saw some amazing stuff! i heard talks of another one coming up keep an eye out.... thanks for the vid Mac's always got us covered!!!

CarPlayLB

Sorry I missed you boys. Had a big car show to attend...and it had live bands and beer! Wife gave me a day pass on the diet, so I partook in the cold beverage! I will be at the next one!