Something Different to Identify

Pulled this clutch off of a 1974 Briggs. It is two piece and appears to have steel shoes. No manufacturer ID but stamped rev limit of 4080. Appears to be fully functional with not much rust. I did find an old thread about two piece clutches, but I'm not sure what this is.

Attachments

I have a similar one, we all end up with an odd clutch from time to time. If it looks like it'll fit and run the chain it's a candidate for a clutch. Mine has three large steel shoes you can clearly see and may get a shot it has zero wear just filthy from sitting on an old Tecumseh engine. We are incidental junk collectors, sometimes it pays sometimes it costs us.

I have a similar one, we all end up with an odd clutch from time to time. If it looks like it'll fit and run the chain it's a candidate for a clutch. Mine has three large steel shoes you can clearly see and may get a shot it has zero wear just filthy from sitting on an old Tecumseh engine. We are incidental junk collectors, sometimes it pays sometimes it costs us.
Mine is a three shoe clutch also. It's a 3/4 shaft, so I'll mount it on something and see what it does! Thanks.