source for DB30S steering stem bearings...

Hey guys, starting to buy replacement bits for my DB (currently at the powder coaters). I can't seem to locate a source for the steering bearings H.R.M.B.com doesn't stock them and OldMiniBikes was closed for phone calls, but I didn't see it on their site either any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

....................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /\ /\ /\ /\

It is a bad link that locked down my computer and took me better than 3 hours to get it off and the computer functioning again.

BEWARE... Those were my results. Yours my vary....

It is a bad link that locked down my computer and took me better than 3 hours to get it off and the computer functioning again.

I agree with this man. I clicked out of curiosity and it was an instant redirect to some other website with a very sketchy address. Luckily I was prepared to stop loading of the page so I had no negative effects.

If you right click on the link and copy location, when you paste it you will see the real address.

Last edited:

Sorry folks....I did not create a link for the very reason stated...I just typed in what was there. I googled the link and this is what is returned and works without issue. I am retired I.T. guy...I can assure you nothing mischievous was intended with the information I supplied. Here is a cut and paste https://www.thebigbearingstore.com/ works fine for me.

Sorry folks....I did not create a link for the very reason stated...I just typed in what was there. I googled the link and this is what is returned and works without issue. I am retired I.T. guy...I can assure you nothing mischievous was intended with the information I supplied. Here is a cut and paste https://www.thebigbearingstore.com/ works fine for me.
No complaints from me bh1166. Just warning others that it was a bad link. I got it straightened out and moved on.