Spark Plug for Gx200

I have a Gx200 Clone that Has an aftermarket air filter and exhaust with a jetted Carb and I was wondering I have a new set of Bosch Platinum +2 Plugs laying around, and they seem reliable (as the set cost 10$ for 2)... Will this make a diff in performance or will it mess my engine up?

FWIW Some of the bike speedos will not work without either a resistor plug or resistor in the plug cap. These are the little LCD bicycle speedos with a pickup near the wheel and a magnet you mount on the wheel. I use them on a few mini's and normally I do not use a resistor anything but had to go to a resistor plug so speedo would work.

FWIW Some of the bike speedos will not work without either a resistor plug or resistor in the plug cap. These are the little LCD bicycle speedos with a pickup near the wheel and a magnet you mount on the wheel. I use them on a few mini's and normally I do not use a resistor anything but had to go to a resistor plug so speedo would work.
Funny you mention that, I was just looking for something to mount on the mini for speed/tach.
There is no battery as of now on the bike, do you have pics ?

yes very accurate but you must set up the wheel circumference in centimeters. when you get that write it down because the battery goes dead after about 9 months and you have to set up the circumference again.