Spray Paint Question

I'm considering paint options for my Lil Indian project and would like to know more about the current state of rattle can offerings. I've seen this mentioned in other threads, but have lost track. I believe someone mentioned a spray can w/built-in hardener (like the gizmo in a can of Guinness?), and two stage (color coat/clear coat) systems and I would like to know more. If anyone has a favorite (or least favorite) brand, or any other opinions on the topic, please post it here. Links to sites w/product info or purchase sources are appreciated. Thanks!

Duplicolor has a Clear Coat in its engine paint line that's about $7 at auto parts stores. It should be good for a minibike - oil, gas, and temperature resistant. I haven't used it, but maybe someone here has...

Duplicolor has a Clear Coat in its engine paint line that's about $7 at auto parts stores. It should be good for a minibike - oil, gas, and temperature resistant. I haven't used it, but maybe someone here has...
A lot of us use Duplicolor on our engines, so I am sure it would work as well on a frame.

I'm considering paint options for my Lil Indian project and would like to know more about the current state of rattle can offerings. I've seen this mentioned in other threads, but have lost track. I believe someone mentioned a spray can w/built-in hardener (like the gizmo in a can of Guinness?), and two stage (color coat/clear coat) systems and I would like to know more. If anyone has a favorite (or least favorite) brand, or any other opinions on the topic, please post it here. Links to sites w/product info or purchase sources are appreciated. Thanks!
If you deal with a body shop supply type auto parts store at least in my area they offer "catalized" Acrylic Enamel in just about any paint code that has been made unless of course it is a newer base/clear coat that cannot be duplicated in single stage. Catalized acrylic enamel is very tough and shiney compared to your basic rustolem type oil based spray paint. Look for a store that sells 3/M brand paints and they should be able to help you out.