Spring cleaning - Motor, wheels, etc

OK, Here's what I've dug out so far. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING:

1) Tecumseh H60 - Part Number 143.756022 which is equivilant to a H60-75489N.Runs good. 3/4" x 1.75", keyed, un-drilled shaft. Hole drilled in the ugly original exhaust. Plug wire insulation is damaged right near the plug boot, but it does not affect how it runs. - $75

2) Lil indian 4" steel rims - Full set in decent shape. Completely stripped and primed I have hardware to bolt them together, but none for bolting on a sprocket- $35

3) 4" Cheng Shin Knobbies - Pair of two used tires. One has decent tread and the other is pretty worn, but has some life left - $8

4) 4" Carlisle Sawtooth - only one in almost new condition. Its on the right in the next pic - $10

5) 4" Cheng Shin Zig Zag tread - Not sure what they are called, but its the one on the left in the pic. only one tire and its used but has plenty of life left, at least 60% tread left - $5

6) 4.10 x 3.50 x 6" Double Indian Head knobby - I'd say its got about 50-60% tread, but look at the picture to be sure. - $15

7) HS50 tank with mounting brackets - I forgot to take pics of the brackets - $7

8) Montgomery Wards rear struts? - Not sure if they are called that, but these are the parts used on the 450 model that take the place of the rear shocks. Hardware included - $5

8) HS50 Carb - Needs a rebuild. Its off a snowblower motor so it's got the nipple for the primer. Pic coming soon - $5

Want multiple items? Let me know what you want and we can work out a bundle price

Last edited:
MORE STUFF FOR SALE!!!!

Here's th picture of the HS50 Carb:

9) Briggs 3HP muffler - very good shape. little rust by the threads but nothing major. Otherwise just dirty. I can paint it in black header paint if you want. $7+shipping

10) 4" wheel - The hub is slightly offset, but as long as you get the spacer's right, it should work fine. Has a zerg for greasing the bearings. $5+shipping

11) I'm going to list this seporately, but you can see it here too. Brand new HS50 exhaust w/ brace. I was going to use it on my build off bike, but it won't clear my underseat tank, so its got to go. Never used. There are some scratches in the paint because OldMiniBikes shipped it with the bracket in the same bag and the bracket rubbed on it. I can hit it with header paint to cover them if you want. It sells for $35.95 on OldMiniBikes. I'll take $30+shipping

OK, Here's what's left:
1) The H60
5) Cheng Shin Zig Zag tread tire
7) Tank, but DOES NOT INCLUDE BRACKETS
8) Montgomery Wards Struts
9) Briggs 3HP Muffler
10) 4" Wheel