sprocket mounting

What do y'all do to mount a 72 tooth sprocket on a tri-star wheel ? Sprockets on OldMiniBikes don't have 3 wholes ? Can u get a blank sprocket and drill it ? Any advise is appreciated ! Thanks

Ive had the same problem. I have the 72 tooth drum brake sprocket on my lil indian project but its too wide. I need to find a flat sprocket so i can space it the way i need it.

I have drum/sprocket , I don't see any reason that I can't use it as a template for drilling a blank sprocket , just never know how true they are to begin with ?:laugh:

I would get the center of the blank bored to 1 3/8 so a bearing will fit and the use a wheel half and 5/8 bolt to line it up and lock it together and drill the bolt holes :thumbsup: make spacers and leave the bearing in the sprocket to help carry the weight

OK , I solved the problem , Old School Mini Bike has a 72t sprocket w/ 5-hole pattern and 1-3/8" center hole for bearing and sprocket has the cool lightning holes so you can see your expensive rim , it's designed for the Astro Wheels so I'm not going to use Tri-star wheels and will be purchasing the Astros from OldMiniBikes !:thumbsup: