Steens Frijole!! a midnight epiphany WTF?

I have been working on alot of new product for next spring, but I am also always thinking or trying to get new ideas... well the other night not sure if it was a dream or some odd mini epiphany but I got a idea like a smack in the face I had a idea.... so the last couple nights I have been at work...

For the "Steens" Frijole lovers!!! I will be done soon on this one, the pattern will be in primer this weeked!!

This is a finger killer to sand but you get the idea! Parts available next month on this one

That's funny.
I've been talking with my fiberglass guy for a year about that.:laugh:
Mac so what your saying is that actually you sent me a subliminal message, and it was not a Steens Epiphany? I thak you for the message :thumbsup: I am sure Joe will be just as ecstatic when he see's it :doah:

Never the less these are going to be cool!!

When it comes to the castings I am always behind when tooling new parts, It takes alot of time and work also waiting for things to dry, with family and work tooling always seems to fall behind... But not this time.... The Bean Skin is way ahead of schedule... Parts next week on this one :thumbsup: and a cool cover cant wait to see one cast and polished!!!

If I have the time today I will see if it molds out and pour one, that would be cool 3 days from idea to actual part :scared: don't expect that again anytime soon...

OK 3 days one epiphany tooled and cast 3 parts.... record time... not so fast skinny these 3 covers I will cut in half compare thickness and flow... Ouch I know... :crying: but we have a good pattern from the looks of things :thumbsup: