Stellar seat

CarPlayLB

I have a seat from a Stellar minibike. In great shape! $45.00 plus the ride

needs a little work on the mounting bolts

send a PM if you can use...and trades are always welcome!

Havasu,
That's a nice setup and I am sure the seat is going to a good home. But deep down inside, we all hate you, we hate the things you stand for, even when your sitting down. But since were one big happy OldMiniBikes family.......Dang Dave, thats a wild machine your putting that seat, (you stole) on!!!
Ha Ha! LOLWASS......(Laughing out loud without a stellar seat)!

CarPlayLB

Havasu,
That's a nice setup and I am sure the seat is going to a good home. But deep down inside, we all hate you, we hate the things you stand for, even when your sitting down. But since were one big happy OldMiniBikes family.......Dang Dave, thats a wild machine your putting that seat, (you stole) on!!!
Ha Ha! LOLWASS......(Laughing out loud without a stellar seat)!
Hey now! is this seat worth more? Oh, forgot, no value given! Sorry dave, seat is going to eBay...already boxed up and ready to go!

Hey now! is this seat worth more? Oh, forgot, no value given! Sorry dave, seat is going to eBay...already boxed up and ready to go!
Yeah, should have slapped it on ebay and let us fight for it. What, four or five Stellar builds going on right now? :laugh: I am being quiet about this one, but you can see the gloves- it was going to be a build off bike. Just forgot to post the photos.

CarPlayLB

Yeah, should have slapped it on ebay and let us fight for it. What, four or five Stellar builds going on right now? :laugh: I am being quiet about this one, but you can see the gloves- it was going to be a build off bike. Just forgot to post the photos.
I always try and sell my junk on OldMiniBikes first...a better community than eBay! It may have cost me some money in lost revenue, but at least I know it is going to a good home. I am a little tentative to put prices on anything though...ya know, some members here give stuff away with free postage...how can I compete with that?

capguncowboy

I always try and sell my junk on OldMiniBikes first...a better community than eBay! It may have cost me some money in lost revenue, but at least I know it is going to a good home. I am a little tentative to put prices on anything though...ya know, some members here give stuff away with free postage...how can I compete with that?
I'm the same way -- besides, if I offer up some good deals here, then maybe I'll get some in return :laugh: