Stock 97cc throttle conections

does anyone have a picture or diagram of the stock connections on the throttle of the baja 97cc engine? I installed the 6.5 but would like to get the connections back together on the stock before selling it. Not sure where the springs connect.

You should have loosened one screw when removing the stock engine and unhooking the cable. Sounds like it was either screwed up when you got it or you unhooked more that you should have, maybe trying to get more speed from the stocker? I'll take a picture later and post it here, but I think it has been done and with a little research using the google search on the home page! Try it and be sure to choose the OldMiniBikes search not the web! Good luck and if all else fails I'll post the pics.................

You should have loosened one screw when removing the stock engine and unhooking the cable. Sounds like it was either screwed up when you got it or you unhooked more that you should have, maybe trying to get more speed from the stocker? I'll take a picture later and post it here, but I think it has been done and with a little research using the google search on the home page! Try it and be sure to choose the OldMiniBikes search not the web! Good luck and if all else fails I'll post the pics.................
Thanks for your help. I figured it out. I actually stopped by Tractor Supply and looked at one they had assembled. The spring hooked to cage they covered the muffler. Didn't seem right but that's the way it goes. Thanks again. They have them one sale for 259 if anyone is interested. I know Pep Boys and a couple of other places have them cheaper but not around me.