Stop Thief!

Check this thing out... My friend jim stole it off craigslist like a thief in the night. I am not even going to tell you what he paid for it.

Last edited:
o.k.... It was advertised as a minibike frame. When he got there he saw that it was an complete roller. Looks to me like some type of broncco (please correct me if i'm wrong), With full jackshaft no less. I believe he paid $60.

mybiz

broncco

he can wish it was a bronko, its a minicycle of somekind ?:smile:
Wayne don't you have one of the bigger framed broncco's?? Its green and looks like the shape of a V I remember seeing a pic of it. Post a pic of it or better yet pack it in a box and ship it to me.$$$$:deal:

Fyi - It's a Fantic/Broncco Renegade. They came with 4-stroke 4hp Aspera Engines on them with del'orto carbs. Very nice engines. They also made a very similar version of this bike with a 2 stroke 50cc Minarelli engine, and even a 75cc version (Diablo/Warrior). The 4 stroke Renegade is the harder one to find. I'm in the process of restoring one right now.

mybiz

Renegade

Fyi - It's a Fantic/Broncco Renegade. They came with 4-stroke 4hp Aspera Engines on them with del'orto carbs. Very nice engines. They also made a very similar version of this bike with a 2 stroke 50cc Minarelli engine, and even a 75cc version (Diablo/Warrior). The 4 stroke Renegade is the harder one to find. I'm in the process of restoring one right now.
Id like to have a few Renegades myself.:blink::drool::drool:

Last edited: