Strange idea..... wanting some input

So, I've been looking at getting a bike to put around the yard and let the kids play on. The Badger 450 watt bike really catches my eye, its small, light, and pretty slow so I wouldnt be to worried about the children as much since they are still young. I also like the idea of having an almost silent vehicle to take hunting. So here's what I was thinking.....Stretch the back end of the frame (maybe a foot, maybe more), taller tires with a more aggressive tread, and another 450 watt motor to power the front tire. I was thinking I could modify the front fender and build a mount over the front wheel to hold the motor, then run the same sprockets as the rear and wire it up to the controller. Any thoughts?

toomanytoys

I'm not one to squash creativity, but working with such a small frame and the lack of room to put batteries. I just don't see that going well. You are going to get no distance out of it. Even factory whats the run time 30 minutes? And I imagine they rated the 30 minutes on a concrete floor completely flat.

You are also going to have to up the amp load on the controller. Those little things are expensive! I haven't seen a dual motor controller. But then again all the golf carts, johnson buggies, and a.l. industries.

a souped up badger would be great but i dunno about making it 2wd i dont think it would be that much of an advantage. you might be better off putting your $ into making the rear wheel drive the best it can be