New seat
New tires / wheels
New brakes
New cables/throttle
New jackshaft/sprokets/chain ect...
Every nut and bolt replaced

Before pic

After pics

Now I just have to work the bugs out , retighten everything and I am done..:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Well I will tell ya , I dont think I ever wanna take on two big projects like the Broncs at the same time again lol. It was hard enough doing one of them, but doing them both was very exhausting and costly.But I am just glad they both turned out so nice.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

bandit 40

There is :no: way that is the same Bronc in the before pic:freakout: Fantastic job Paul you have had your work cut out for you haven't ya ........

Thanx Bandit
Keep in mind the only thing that was sandblasted was the rims.Everything else was done with a die grinder and a rustbuster wheel.Lots of hard work but the cost was right lol.If I had to do it all over again though, I would have had them blasted and powdercoated.Took way too long my way:hammer::hammer::hammer:

where did you pick up that TAV? Nice bike:thumbsup:
I bought 6 of them last year .Sold all but 2.

Yes Kenny I am gonna keep these. The blue one is mine , and the wife wants the black one.My parents have like 50+ acres in southern ohio so I hope to get some good use out of them.

bandit 40

That sounds like a great time Paul:thumbsup:I have relatives in Tylersburg PA with several acres and I will be doing the same thing this year be safe:smile:. Mark..........

cool:thumbsup: nice to see someone bring back some life into a vintage minibike...
Yea I think I saved both of them from the scrap pile :scared:

Why is it they always run like a champ on the bench, Then when you put everything back together they dont wanna start or idle. I am sure its just in need of some carb tuning, but its raining today so it will have to wait. So I guess I will just have to have a :drinkup: instead, and just look at them lol

Great work. I can give you the dimensions for the belt cover, it is just sheet metal. If you look at my VT-7 it will give you an idea of what it looks like. I can also get you decals for your cover, in whatever color you want to match. Again great work!