Super Bronc project

AH f**k. you got me scared so I went and put in under the other bare frame.Too flippin big , unless I dont want to use fenders.Good thing I kept the reciept. The hieght was ok but the front by the engine plate where the fender attaches will rub..........aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censure::censure::censure:

Ratbike

#@^^****#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! son of a *&%$#@ aaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanx Dodge !! what a buzz kill:gun_bandana:
I changed the L brackets on my fender to get it to fit, as to pull the fender forward, and ground 1/8 inch on the engine and JS mount plate just where the top of the tire is round ( doesn't take much!)....don't give up yet!! What size tire is that! I have the Super Bronc vt7...with a 22"x11'x8". She's snug but fits fine! I had to slide the axle back 1/2 inch as pictured...nothin' looks better than that big tire and that motor will spin it just fine!!:thumbsup::hammer:

Ratbike

Mines more custom...

Mine not set up stock like you will probably do but the original integrity is all there... Just changed the seat, tank and motor,everything else is completely stock... you get the idea! She needs washed up...too cold in Iowa right now! LOL!!!

Well I can buy hubs from Ron Kimball to use the Rim. Hey Ratbike. Thanx for the info. I was on board with till I see the axel only using a 1/2 inch to hold onto. That would make me a little nervous riding around like that. So I think I am just going to sell the tire and rim and buy another set in the orig size. I have been stipping and painting some of the parts already. I will be taking the frame to be bead blasted next week. I am just waiting on the new set of forks I bought off ebay to arrive so I can make sure they dont need anything too.

Ratbike

It was a concern for me at first but the chain drive pulls it forward any way. I use mine on some serious off road as we live in the country. My Bronc can go where my sons 250cc dirt bike can't go LOL!!!... hill climbing and such...Any way ya gotta be comfortable with it. Keep on hammerin' :hammer: And keep us posted.:xomunch:

Ratbike

Fenders..

Those fenders look awesome! I used the same hammered paint on mine with some extras of course. Here's a pic...:xomunch:

Love that hammer finish :hammer: . great for the imperfectionist . It covers great and is pretty durable. Hey I build them to ride , not be trailer queens , and my fenders were pitted. Didn't want to spend all my budget on having them Rechromed.

Ratbike

Love that hammer finish :hammer: . great for the imperfectionist . It covers great and is pretty durable. Hey I build them to ride , not be trailer queens , and my fenders were pitted. Didn't want to spend all my budget on having them Rechromed.
I hear ya there!!:gunsmilie: