super bronc tires

chrisr

Some of the Super Broncs could accommodate the larger front tires like the 21x12x8" wide and some only the 18x8.5x8" wide. The rears were 21x12x8 and sometimes the 22 is just to big for rear and will rub on the engine plate and or fender.

Attachments

How much pressure do you have in them... They should be low pressure... Less than 10psi. So the rear might fit if you let out some air. The front looks like you have the smaller front end

Last edited:
ya I don't know where I saw that 22X11X8 was the correct size.... oh well.. guess its time to chop up a bronc frame. Will post pics.. thanks for the words of wisdom. - dave

Dave,
Here is a thread I started earlier this year on the same topic:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/131163-super-bronc-rear-tire.html#post1050778
I bought the Goodyear Compass Terra 21 X 11 X 8" rear tire and it fit perfectly. Our VT-8 used the smaller front tire so I purchased the Carlisle Turf Saver 18 X 8.5 X 8" for the front which was also a perfect fit. I have heard that SOME 22" tires will fit (just barely), however do not over-inflate them. 5-6 PSI is the recommended pressure from Ron Kimball who worked at Heald.
Michael