Super Bronc VT-10 electric start almost done!

I almost got my Bronc done this weekend. I still need to finish the starter plate, and battery box, and do the electrical on the bike, but other than that its done. I drove it around all day today, and it was a blast!

Let me know what you guys think.
also I still am waiting on the boots for the front forks, if any one has any ideas let me know. Thanks.

Nice job Scott! Can't wait to ride mine once I get the front end sorted out. Ron from Power tech bent up a new front fork assembly, and the lower fork tubes were not parallel. The shock tubes when installed ended up pointing in, and were off by 3/4" at the front axle. I had to send them back.

Where did you get the clutch cover, looks brand new?
Thanks, Rick
:thumbsup:

Very Nice Ride My Man.i Have Vt-10 I Am Redoing Myself.i Got A Set Of Fork Boots For Honda 50-70 From Beatrice Cycle-dr Atv.have Not Installed Them Yet But Look Like They Will Work Fine.about One Millimeter Bigger Than The Upper Leg And A Couple Mils Smaller Than The Lower Leg.good Clamp On Top And Nice Tight Seal On Bottom To Keep The Grease In.

Nice Job Scott! :thumbsup: These broncs are so fun to work on! Decals turned out great too. Keep up the good work and hope Ron gets those boots in soon.

Nice job Scott! Can't wait to ride mine once I get the front end sorted out. Ron from Power tech bent up a new front fork assembly, and the lower fork tubes were not parallel. The shock tubes when installed ended up pointing in, and were off by 3/4" at the front axle. I had to send them back.

Where did you get the clutch cover, looks brand new?
Thanks, Rick
:thumbsup:
Thanks Rick, and I bought the cover from BMI Karts. Its the TAV chopper cover. Its not quote right, but will some modification it works with the stock tabs. The stickers I had made up. I got a lot made up if you are interested let me know.

Hi Scott,
I would be interested in the stickers but mine is the 8HP version. I was going to have the sign shop make me a set since the stickers are still intack on my cover. My cover still works but has some missing sections.
I did have the sign shop make me a sticker for my ignition key plate even though it was silkscreened. I had them make the background red to match the bike. I have to pick it up yet. If I do not like it, I will see if I can get the plate silkscreened.
Take care,
Rick:smile:

Posting these pictures a second time because I realized that I posted them in the wrong place the first time. Sorry if this is your second time seeing them. This is my VT-1012 electric start project and its done, minus the battery no being hooked up. Let me know what you guys think.
Before....

and Now the after...

Last edited: