Sweet Monster Roller.....

This is a super for riding at Winber......

This came in a kit, about 84 inches long. Everything is new, except for the forks and handlebars.
Has about 100 feet on it from rolling it in and out of the garage.
Nips are still on the wide 205/50-10 Kenda rear. Super braking sytem.
Excellent roller, $500.

More info, pictures, and measurements soon, (when the sun comes up and the coffee kicks in), but for now......

Last edited:

Trinik, You can never mess up a thread, in fact, it should be encouraged. This is discussion forum first. Promoting and enabling Old Minibike syndrome sales, is secondary, (Ha-Ha). Here are some more pics, measurements, and other dastardly details to inflame the masses. Remember it is the red chopper that is for sale. The Black Chopper is pending sale so be polite and don't ask, cause I know, I would. I just put them side by side to give you a visual frame of reference. Will discuss shipping but it's gonna be expensive even with my discount. Open to reasonable offers, especially if you can come get it at 32907 Palm Bay Fl. $500, if not sold soon. I might part it out, or toss it to the evil clutches of the eBay Zombies!

Last edited:
It's been a week so......New Price: $300.00 local pickup, might be able to ship UPS, but packing and shipping can be around $150 to $200 depending on your location. U-Ship quoted approx $400 to ship from central florida to Longa Eyeland New Yuck.

Top rear of motor plate to bottom of top bar is 12 1/2 inches
Top mid of motor plate to bottom of top bar is 15 inches
Top front of motor plate to bottom of top bar is 18 inches