Taco 22

Back into it with a rebuilt taco 22. Shout out to any and all in SF Bay Area who love minis.feel all alone up here in marin

Hounddog

Welcome back? I am located a little farther down the peninsula....share some pics of the bike for us all to enjoy....

Hello Taco Dude! There are a couple of us in the Sac area now who are collaborating on various Bonanza shenanigans. I get the feeling though that we Nor Cals and So Cals are kind of thought to be nothing but like social outcasts who surf, snowboard and ski, and practice gynecology during our idle time. That's like so unfair- Dude, I haven't surfed all week.

Reno chimin' in....I been known to come over the hill for a good ride and am in possession of a world class riding spot myself (100+ acres of paved, unoccupied industrial park with permissions) so here's the deal: I like minibikes, I like people who like minibikes.
Let's get it on!:scooter:

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! Guys hope to meet up with y'all's sometime next few months:thumbsup:

Hey Geno! I ride in an industrial area of South Reno connected with a Health Club I do business with. Owner sponsors my attempts at starting a minibike club. Here's a little goPro vid I shot last summer there (my band wrote the music!) Perfect minibike grounds. Enjoy the ride!

Night Minibikin' In Reno Part 3

Very cool JBrocks. I like the music in the night shoot in Reno. Reminds me of Dick Dale on guitar with Johnny Cash on vocals. Nice sound. Where is that Sacramento footage shot?

Sacramento Sunday's was set up by OldMiniBikes member mbdutch n his band members/minibikers. I drove over there and had a blast, shot scenes with a helmet mounted GoPro. Mbdutch wrote the music. Those guys are very active riders if that's what you're looking for.:thumbsup:

Last edited: