taco

i have what i believe is a taco 22. cant figure out how to post pics so if interested send message with email and i will email pics back.

does not run but was told it did a few years ago. has briggs and stratton motor. located in so cal

tomsprops

That's a Very early Steens " Burritto" . It's was made b/4 the Taco22 . Notice the bolt together frame .The upper frame was modular so it could be used for other models like the Tacquito and the "55" .Also notice the small tubes on the upper frame, They would have been either the engine mount for the Tacquitto or a swing arm mount for the "55". Those rims would have been correct as well .They are the early Tri-Stars B/4 Taco's had thier own style of rim . This is a Very Cool Find !:thumbsup:

ErikR

Yea I know what it was. Have no room for more bikes. I had the chance to get it but didnt.
I doubt your $200 offer was seriously considered. It was a silent auction and it was going to the highest bidder, you use the word "chance" as if that's what he was asking for it.