Tecumseh 4hp sideshaft engine

BROTHER I WAS SPEAKING OF HOW THEY WARE TRYING TO TELL HOW MUCH YOU VALUE YOUR ENGINE IF YOU THANK ITS WORTH A $100.00 I WOULD STAY AT THAT I DONT LIKE SOME ONE TELLING ME WHAT MY THING ARE WORTH. I SOLD A MINIBIKE TIRE ON EBAY FOR $260.00 THAT CRAZY BUT THEY BID UP TO THAT MY WIFE WOULD HAVE KILLED ME IF PAID THAT MUCH FOR 1 TIRE BUT THE MAN WANTED BAD GOOD LUCK SOME ONE WELL NEED IT:thumbsup:

Ya know what the worst part is? :laugh: The engine isn't worth as much as the parts.. I've done it to a LOT of em.. :shrug: Especially the old iron Clintons... It weighs 9,000 pounds and costs 9,000 dollars to ship an engine thats worth 40 bucks running...

Or ya take the gas tank only off and sell it for 75 with 6 bucks shipping... :laugh:

Evilbay is a bitch.. :doah: Part it out is always top dollar.. :hammer:

:lol: WHAT on this motor? No... I was talking about the old Clinton ones... Back in the day the old round ones and and oval Clinton ones would do that high pretty often..

But actually..

Yours aint too damn shabby either. :laugh: I think someone here paid 60 for one a while back (on evilbay) You'll never get that here for it... But it's a nice one.. I have a couple I'd probably do 15 and 25 each on.. Ones rusted pretty bad, the other is
but has a dent gouged into it thats actually a hole in the top.. :laugh: Butit's super ultra easy fix, then it's a perfect tank.. :shrug:

But then again.. I could use that 25 bucks to buy another engine identical to the one I got this tank from thats for sale on craigslist 25 bucks, runs perfect, 60's Tecumseh H25.. :shrug:

It's worth what someone will pay for it.. :laugh: If you got 70 bucks for the motor, everyone is happy.. I'd be happy to get 70 out of one and not have to ship it.. :laugh: