Tecumseh Taylor Deluxe Spark Arrester Chrome Minibike muffler

Excellent shape, I thought it was NOS until I took it out of the box last night for pics. Looked inside and there is a trace of carbon, but there is no evidence of it ever being mounted (scratches etc.) This would be the perfect muffler for the gut who actually wants to USE it, instead of it sitting on the shelf (like it has at my place for years:laugh:)

This is the same muffler that came stock on the Cat Endura. Although it comes with the original box (has shelf wear), the whole kit is incomplete. It only comes with one bracket and the muffler itself. That is the way I got it.

I'll trade this, but only for a set of NOS General 5.30/4.50/6 tires. Otherwise $90 bucks shipped. Paypal only please.

I have been informed there are some slight differences between this muffler and the ones Cat used. The Cat muffler has a female inlet and four mounts for the heat shield, this one has two.

Did anyone buy this? How does it connect to the motor? Would i need one of those screw in nipples that it would go over and then clamped around? I have some of those for the 5/6 HP. Or is this only for those fancy man Saxonette motors?

This must be yours. If you wanted to search for the other parts there they are. Or who ever buys it. I also found a bunch of other info on Taylor spark arrestors under that. Cool how you can see the make of the bike they were made for under "customer"

Yep, it's the deluxe model. To attach to the motor you will need the flange on the right side of your pic, and either flex pipe or do what Havasu Dave did on his Endura and run pipe right to the muffler.

Yep, it's the deluxe model. To attach to the motor you will need the flange on the right side of your pic, and either flex pipe or do what Havasu Dave did on his Endura and run pipe right to the muffler.
I am almost positive I have the original flange for this. I found one place selling the flex hose, but I adapted and welded a fixed piece to mimic what the Endura had. I also fabricated the rear mounting piece which I used with the supplied clamp.

This can be used on any bike, it's just a matter of fabricating the header pipe and mounts.