Tecumseh Throttle/Big Block Repro Q&A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update: Work has been busy with a lot of travel. And getting 2 kids back to college so not alot of time focussed on the brackets recently. I spoke to the guy doing the cad drawings yesterday. Should be done with them in a week. Then off to the lazer guy. I'll update this post next week.
Thanks

KKK, Your spot on! I thought it was supposed to get easier. Not quite there yet I guess. Been to Buffalo 7 times in the past week. Now settling down.
I'll keep all posted.
Happy Labor day to all.
Joe 51

Will do my friend.
Besides all this stuff going on, I am trying to work a deal on my 1966 GTO and 2000 Trans Am for a 1934 Ford 3 window coupe street Rod. My life long dream. Close to a California Kid version. Search you tube. For the 1974 movie.
Regards!

Is this the throttle assembly for the tecumseh h50? Didn't see any pics or posts about this in my search. Thanks. Will I need any other linkages? I'm a noob. :laugh:

Last edited:
that's not a mini-bike throttle...that's a sno blower throttle or something.....

I think Randy expalined how that one can be modified to work......member Joe51 is reproducing the mini bike correct version as we speak....

Hello,
Yep, still in the works and the plan is to continue. I am waiting on the CAD drawings to be completed by the Engineer that does them for me. I touched him up this week and let him know I need them completed. I will see him again early next week. ( Lesson learned is I should take a CAD drawing class)
They would all be done by now. I'll update to all next week.
Regards,
Joe

Hello, Talked with the Engineer today. I should have the drawings in the next couple of days. I'll review them and if Ok will go to the lazer guy. I'll provide an update in a few days.
Best regards,
Joe 51