Temecula Bob Drag mini bike frame and forks, located in SO CAL

new/2015 Temecula Bob drag frame and forks... asking $350... each of these bikes I get into are different... tig welded and mild steel... you can see some of my threads for the type of stuff i do with them... but i love these frames... saves me from molesting some of the taco stuff im into... i can post specifics, as far as wheelbase etc. if interested... will fit a big block or small block, will fit a larger rear tire than typical... made with love

actual frame that is for sale, shown with wide rear tire and gx390

and this is one of my other new builds... similar style frame...

im going to be making a set of wheelie bars for this frame to and start putting it together, soon as im done mounting the special catch can setup i have for my big block project.... so before that happens, if anyone is interested in this, as is, let me know and or make an offer...

How much for the second bike?
I was accepting offers on FaceBook, im not so eager to sell it anymore... i did not list it for sale as a separate post because per forum rules, i must post a price... i have no clue what i would sell it for... i kinda thought if i got an offer, i liked i would just take it, but that goes without saying and complicates things... i will try to figure out a price and post it separately, whether or not it sells for that price, doesnt matter to me...

Anybody got a temecula bob frame for sale? Im loooking for one of his frames to own! Im in Socal. Micro bob frame or that drag mini would be cool.