Temecula Bob, Taco22 style cruiser

had this unfinished frame sitting, decided to get it done too... finish some of what i start... hopefully someone will like this one enough to buy it when done! My friend Bob made the initial frame...

Had my friend Bob weld my axle mounts, lower the handlebars and make an adjustable foot brake for me... basically so I wouldnt have to do that stuff... not alot of energy lately... wanted to get it close enough for me to finish relatively fast and easy, but not compromise quality and cleanliness...

had a rear wheel sitting... normally I would order all new parts... but in this case, Im going to use as much as i have sitting around that will work for the project... had the rear wheel setup and a new 5" wide rear street tire sitting.. want this bike to ride well... so not using the typical wider rear slick...

since i changed the theme/color on my Dragn project, i am using the peg off of that (since they are already powdercoated)... i do not like chrome.. was going to do mainly black with orange accents, but will do Orange with black accents (includin top plate) as i think it will be easier and a little cleaner (without going too overboard with accents)...

order the necessary hardware, for axles, neck bolt, etc... needed a longer axle than normal and was able to get all the lengths needed from McMaster-Carr... came the next day... its been about a week since I started this project... so moving along quickly...

also picked up some parts from OldMiniBikes Warehouse... to get this thing into its roller form... buildin it first, mocking everything up... then will tear down and powdercoat and paint parts as needed...

really nice G :thumbsup: you crack me up !! i just had all this great stuff laying around figured i would throw something together :laugh::laugh:

really nice G :thumbsup: you crack me up !! i just had all this great stuff laying around figured i would throw something together :laugh::laugh:
thanks

I crack myself up too... lol... I have purchased parts for other projects to mock up and sort of see if it will work for what i want to do and end up with some extra parts... lol.. you would be surprised how much new stuff and some slightly used, i have laying around, from car audio, to race car parts.. harley parts.. tools, etc... time to do some spring cleanin... lol... most of the time other people benefit from my silliness, because i nomally give stuff away or sell it for a steal... lol... otherwise the stuff sits and i happen to "find" stuff months later...

thanks

I crack myself up too... lol... I have purchased parts for other projects to mock up and sort of see if it will work for what i want to do and end up with some extra parts... lol.. you would be surprised how much new stuff and some slightly used, i have laying around, from car audio, to race car parts.. harley parts.. tools, etc... time to do some spring cleanin... lol... most of the time other people benefit from my silliness, because i nomally give stuff away or sell it for a steal... lol... otherwise the stuff sits and i happen to "find" stuff months later...
well if you have out grown any hemi parts or gx200 stuff let me know :thumbsup: i am looking for a couple things for my build off bike and another project :thumbsup: that is one hell of a line up you got going on !!! love all of it

well if you have out grown any hemi parts or gx200 stuff let me know :thumbsup: i am looking for a couple things for my build off bike and another project :thumbsup: that is one hell of a line up you got going on !!! love all of it
thank you.. have to assemble 3 motors before i know what all i have... lol... but plenty of parts laying around..

not much more progress.. just doing what i can when i feel up to it... have to force myself to get up and do anything.. not used to that... but oh well... the ring gap in the motor was way too close, so took care of that and started to assemble the motor...

i was going to order a billet side cover to help with the crank., but being that this is a cruiser and tight budget, prob wont.. which mean i gotta pull cover back off and vent the case a little... i had the fitting etc, just didnt think about doing it (was on auto pilot)...