Terra ???

Looks like part Heathkit Hill -Topper part Sears bike and part Hearters and ????? with a Fox tank..I think Terra made a bike called the Terra Torque . Might be that :shrug:

Welcome to the site! :thumbsup: Over in Australia there were some machines sold that were very different than what we see here, there are elements of many bikes in your machine so:shrug: Much like the awesome cars you guys got, ours were similar and some even made by the same automakers yet very different. It's and interesting machine and the engine is unusual as well. Anyway good luck on the ID!:thumbsup:

mybiz

It is a Terra. Yours is only the 2nd one i seen and yours did come from Australian. Your engine looks like a Tas. I'll pm you with more info:thumbsup:

mybiz

Welcome to OldMiniBikes.:smile: I didn't realize where you was located.:doah: I was wondering how the motor on your bike got over here to the US. When i seen you sign CHEERS it hit me you was on the other side of the pond :laugh:. The link will help you I've emailed the site owner a few times and Graeme is a nice guy to chat with. :thumbsup:

That was made by Terra Products in my hometown of Crawfordsville Indiana. I bought one of those when I was in my teens and parted it out, I wanted the HS40 for my Rupp. Nice find.

Cheers...Wheres the best place to start on the refurb? I wqs going to get it going and then strip it down paint polish etc...Any tips on what to avoid..Grant