tested my tav today it was a great ride

no to the music (I like hip hop n rap also but it just doesn't fit) but great video to share. Nice bike, really jealous of you Cali guys that can drive all year round.

Thanks I'll be making more videos and the music was what I like. Next time I'm doing all instrumental a little rap a little rock a little blues

I was trying to go for the pump you up feeling but I think instrumental work a lot better that what I'm going with next time right now I'm just learning the camera and the editing software

2SlickNick

No problem. I was born and raised on south Florida hip hop music and classic rock. He combines it all, so everyone at a party hears something they know.

He probably "borrowed" one from someone, tell him to be careful, but that was great that you got snail mail. Welcome and good luck.

Nice ride MB! You are fearless tho, riding in heavy traffic on main roads. All I see behind every headlight is the popo. And a big misdemeanor ticket for unlicensed motor vehicle. Must be anything goes in Sactown!:thumbsup:

Lol the cops don't mind me in residential streets, but I live on a main street so I have to take a quick ride to get to the residents.I'm planning to register this summer tho. I wish they would not frown on our fun but rules are rules.we hooking up this summer JB. Ok come to you no problem.