Thanks a lot

thanks to OldMiniBikes and everyone ,, i now have a sickness i can not cure ....................
started a few months back with my first buy .... LiL Indian ,now a bird an arco, duddle bug 30, some vintage go kart i just bought last night and stopping at a house while driving and saw another vintage mini bike and asked the owner if he would want to sell it , it had a name plate looks like some kind of Knght with a sword on it . but any how i gave him my cell # if he was interested in selling . OH and one more thing, bought 4 predator 212 motors 3 Hemi's and o regular 212 probley going to pick up a couple more Hemi's next weekend .............. all i can say is Thanks Really :eek:ut:

Eliminator

thanks to OldMiniBikes and everyone ,, i now have a sickness i can not cure ....................
started a few months back with my first buy .... LiL Indian ,now a bird an arco, duddle bug 30, some vintage go kart i just bought last night and stopping at a house while driving and saw another vintage mini bike and asked the owner if he would want to sell it , it had a name plate looks like some kind of Knght with a sword on it . but any how i gave him my cell # if he was interested in selling . OH and one more thing, bought 4 predator 212 motors 3 Hemi's and o regular 212 probley going to pick up a couple more Hemi's next weekend .............. all i can say is Thanks Really :eek:ut:

Welcome to the Jungle fellow Mass mini biker !!! :scooter:

Hey man i started with a modified 300x then a doodlebug ,motovox,cat350ss,250,,400,another doodlebug,3pocket bikes for some reason and a tote gote in much need of love , a black widow chopper and 1 electric chopper for my boys so um yeah its definitely contagious with no cure insight those who haven't caught it , need to