The i miss my friends thread

I miss Fast Tote Goat, a lot. He'd call me now and again. Real cool guy. I saved all of the messages between the 2 of us. I miss him.

Scott

I miss seeing some of Minibikepauls works pictures being posted,why was Paul banned anyway:shrug:paul spent alot of time and money for the waterslide decals for us to use on the restoration of the bikes we like to build and ride.Can we get Paul back on the site again.

I miss seeing some of Minibikepauls works pictures being posted,why was Paul banned anyway:shrug:paul spent alot of time and money for the waterslide decals for us to use on the restoration of the bikes we like to build and ride.Can we get Paul back on the site again.
^^X2^^ But never knew why he was banned.

BC was a dick... :glare:

Is that rite?? :laugh: I don't even know... :lol:

I think so though.. The one who gave ya that 'I'm a douchey cop" vibe?? Like, never said he was a cop, but you can just tell, by his posts... "I am better than everyone always"

SO I became a cop, because I'm that guy that just HAS TO BE better than everyone... :shrug:

Not "I wanna be a cop to help"

I'm a douche, so I wanna be a dickhead useless cop??? :stuart:

or am I thinkin of someone else??? :lol:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I dunno if he was a cop, but there was some anger issues that showed up once in a while. It got pretty ugly one time!