The new Taco is here!!!

markus

Neck, I emailed Joe direct through the website. I want to say that when I contacted him last month they were right in the tail end of a production run. It sounds and looks like Hes got some bikes ready to go. The website has remained pretty much the same as when he set up awhile back, I am guessing that gonna change soon.

Thanks for all the words everyone, I was gung-ho on the this bike when I ordered it from Joe, I was also employed at that time:laugh: I pulled a "take this job and shove it" move a couple of weeks ago and walked out of my job. So for the time being, building anything is at a minimum :doah: So its going back in the box for a little while :crying:

New TACO's

The NEW 22, Stock Frijole and Monster Frijole or Hot Tamale Frijole frame kits are available. Thanks to Mark for the kind words. As it has always been if someone buys a product from us, we will do our very best to make sure that you are as happy as a 10 year old boy at Christmas when it arrives.
The 100B is being worked on as I write this. I can only tell you that my goal is to have it out to the public as soon as possible
We have hired a distributor and are goal is to set up dealers throughout the country. Currently we have tons a applications and hopefully there will be a dealer near you soon.
I appreciate the support and will continue to put out what we feel is a Great product at a very fair price, keeping mini bikes Alive and Well.

Joe

The NEW 22, Stock Frijole and Monster Frijole or Hot Tamale Frijole frame kits are available. Thanks to Mark for the kind words. As it has always been if someone buys a product from us, we will do our very best to make sure that you are as happy as a 10 year old boy at Christmas when it arrives.
The 100B is being worked on as I write this. I can only tell you that my goal is to have it out to the public as soon as possible
We have hired a distributor and are goal is to set up dealers throughout the country. Currently we have tons a applications and hopefully there will be a dealer near you soon.
I appreciate the support and will continue to put out what we feel is a Great product at a very fair price, keeping mini bikes Alive and Well.

Joe
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I ordered mine threw gokarts usa. (Long ago) They keep saying it is ready to ship but no tracking number. Last up date, ready to ship in 10 to 12 days. They said I wouldn't be charged for order until shipped. Just checked my CC bill and they charged me on 9/27.:cursing: Why is everything such a project:mad2: Still haven't shipped it.:doah:

I ordered mine threw gokarts usa. (Long ago) They keep saying it is ready to ship but no tracking number. Last up date, ready to ship in 10 to 12 days. They said I wouldn't be charged for order until shipped. Just checked my CC bill and they charged me on 9/27.:cursing: Why is everything such a project:mad2: Still haven't shipped it.:doah:
I thought it was as simple as them drop shipping the frame. ?

Manchester, if there is a problem I will check into it tomorrow for you. I will put a call into the owner tonight just to get a jump on it.

Joe

Thanks Joe. After I called them today at 9:01 a.m. (lol), they said it would be shipped today. When I got home from work, I had the email with the tracking number:thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear that. I would put this out there to all the OldMiniBikes guys, if you are experiencing a problem with a Taco dealer or product, I am pretty easy to get ahold of. Call me or email me at joe@tacominibikes.com. I am pretty easy to get ahold of. I want everyones experience to be as good as possible. We are growing and with growth comes certain issue that we will have to deal with. Thanks again for the support and kind words.

Joe

Thanks Joe. After I called them today at 9:01 a.m. (lol), they said it would be shipped today. When I got home from work, I had the email with the tracking number:thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear that. I would put this out there to all the OldMiniBikes guys, if you are experiencing a problem with a Taco dealer or product, I am pretty easy to get ahold of. Call me or email me at joe@tacominibikes.com. I am pretty easy to get ahold of. I want everyones experience to be as good as possible. We are growing and with growth comes certain issue that we will have to deal with. Thanks again for the support and kind words.

Joe
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Communication is key good job! Im sure the mini will be nothing less than perfect.

New Taco

Please contact me directly at 562-818-2551 when your kits arrives. I would like to know if you need help with anything and that everything arrived.

Joe