The "Not So Common" Mini Bike Thread

markus

You think about it, there were a lot of different mini bike makes\manufactures in the 60s and 70s. A lot of cool bikes.
yea there were, this is from the Lil' Indian history article:

Years later it was proven by the federal government, that the Japanese were dumping mini-bikes below cost on the U.S. market. At its peak in 1970 there were 100-150 mini-bike manufacturers in the U.S., by 1974 there were less than 10 left.

Mobile products corporation Super Spitfire

Mini Marcellino Super America sold out of FL. Slywilliz has some of these bikes :thumbsup:

The Di Blasi folding mini bike out of Italy (a similar design from the later 70's and still being made/sold today) was also imported to and sold out of the same general area of FL up until about 5-6 years ago:

My 2000 Di Blasi (now stuffed in the cargo hold of some Doctors airplane :laugh: )

Awesone ad, never seen that before.

sold this one which is like the one in the ad, This one is much earlier and has the very early pull start motor. This one is a kept. Trying to get the motor back together now. Should be a fun like thing.

markus

Sportstyl (note the spelling-sportstyle for searching :wink:) Not uber rare but not seen online alot :shrug: Ones I have seen are cool as hell though, and they had some really neat setups :thumbsup:
heres another to add to the Sportstyl lineup :thumbsup:

markus

The Guys at Powerdyne kept the guys in Taiwan busy copying everyone elses designs!!! this is one I have never seen, this add lists it as a "mighty mite" and also lists it as having a 4hp briggs :doah: Sure looks like powerdyne rendition of a 1969 Rupp if you ask me!

markus

this ones too good not to post up: Italjet Kit Kat "break me off a piece of that" :wink:..........And I am man enough to admit it is a bucket list bike and I have tried to buy them in the past Out of closet

this ones too good not to post up: Italjet Kit Kat "break me off a piece of that" :wink:..........And I am man enough to admit it is a bucket list bike and I have tried to buy them in the past Out of closet
Just had a WTF moment. I have to admit the eggshell and sienna singlet with the sailor hat really pop with the side buckle mini-pumps.

Is the seat optional? :laugh: Probably a safer bet to utilize the Viking outfit to avoid an ass whipping at every stop light.

"Probably a safer bet to utilize the Viking outfit to avoid an ass whipping at every stop light."

LOL- Almost shot coffee out of my nose. TOO FUNNY!!