The official Who's going to Windber thread

richs

It was cool putting the faces with names we got home about 1:00 this morning had to leave early due to my wifes dad in the hospital as we were leaving it started raining really hard but as usally I had a great time I built my daughter a bike this year It had a few problems to work out but she got 2 2nd place ribbons in the 10 and under riding games and jimh dont forget to bring some riders for next year it was really good to meet you,randy ,wayn and the other guys

That looks like a great weekend experience ... I looked at my map and Windber is only a couple of inches away fron Pasadena, Texas! :thumbsup: ... but when I "Map Quested" it, it showed it to be 1450 miles and 23 hours away :cursing: ... I wonder if I could cut that trip time in half if I removed the govner from my stock 6 hp Tecumsec Power Sport?

Just got back home, and for my first year going I had a excellent time:thumbsup:

My home Brew 3Weeler preformed even better that I imagined as I wooped up on a ton of mini bikes on the hills and flat out:laugh:...see you guys next year!:scooter:

I was at the Reunion in Windber for the first time. What a great time. The parade was awesome! The bikes were beautiful (especially the green 73 Suzuki Trailhopper). I also met an oldminibikes.com member. PTM from Richmond, VA. We had a good discussion about MTD Trailflites :biggrin: