The Trapper

Might be able to find a member here that would sell one??? But you should stick around, never know you might learn some great info or even give some.

Looks like you just joined the site just to purchase? I could be wrong.. :shrug:

What's so wrong with his post ? Guy's looking for an old minibike so he came to an oldminibike site where they sometimes sell old minibikes. If I still had mine I would sell it to you. If it's alright with these guy's maybe a longtime member here will make some money off you.

Trapper

Thanks Teekoffroad, guys shouldn't talk like that prolly young. I'm a collector of to many things. My interests change like everyone's at times. If you could help me find that machine it would be appreciated. I've bought a few cool bikes already this past couple weeks. Thanks

Mean Dean

:scooter:Tree Dog is a Great guy. He is new to mini bikes and on here. He wants to start a collection. I met him the other day. He does not mess around. He loves the Trappers. I had the pleasure to give him the tour of the old plant and great info. He is AAAA+++++ in my book. He did list it in the wrong section but the good intent is there.

Thanks Dean, It was a pleasure meeting you as well, I have lots of collecting habits, really never knew this one was so large, if anyone knows of a mint surviver ruttman spider I have a friend willing to pay a great buck, Hes looking for one in MINT condition that has not been messed with.. thanks jeff 616 644 9300