The Tri-Cat rides again!

Hi Gang-
I just joined this groovy site...whoever started it deserves a cold beer! When I was a lil' bugger, my parents bought us a brand-spankin' new Tri-Cat in 1976 from Tucson Motorsports, along with an Indian 125. For years they sat out in the desert, quietly waiting to come to life again. I restored the lil' Indian last year, and it's time for the Tri-Cat now! I brought it out to my place in LA last week, and in one day I had the Briggs & Stratton puttin' like a champ. Everything on it is original as the day we picked it up...paint, tires, grips, seat (shot!) even the original "Cat" belt is still on it. Somehow the tires have no rot, which is great- because they're an odd looking type (Atco?). The only stuff missing are the decals- a casualty of some kid (not I) tearing 'em off. As some of you may know, there is almost no info. out there in Weblandia on the beasts. That's how I stumbled onto this great site...a member had posted pics of their Tri-Cat a year ago, and my Google search turned it up! Then metalman put up a post last week to see if anyone wanted some repopped Cat decals he was having made... now that's what I call timing :) If anyone has a clear pic of the Tri-Cat logo, I'd love to see it so I can have 'em made...
Well, that's enough rambling- thanks again for a terrific site!

George