Thinking about buying a few rollers, would love some suggestions on this deal

Hello, so I havent posted in at least a few years. I had a taco 22, & the similar "zebra" that i was planning to work on back then, but life got crazy so i sold them. Now i kind of wish i could go back & slap myself in the face for that. I am so regretful that it hurts, but i did make some money on them at least.:/
Oh well, now looking forward...I am thinking about getting into mini bikes. As of right now I dont think it matters if I get anything specific. Just something to get me hooked & keep me interested.
I have found someone selling a taco 44 or 99 roller, only it is missing the jackshaft & back suspension, seat, ect. As far as everything else goes it has original wheels, forks, frame. I dont need to do an original restore but i was wondering if i could even find a jackshaft for it, or if i could find some suspension that would fit even if not original?
Also bonanza of some kind, it is ready to roll. I really like the look of it but im not sure that the wheels or forks are original.
Anyways for both, Do you think this is a deal I could go wrong with? Would really appreciate your input. I can keep looking for other deals even if i purchase, but I was thinking this may not be a bad deal to get me started up again.

update, nevermind the person who made me the offer backed out on the price offered. CAn someone give me an estimate on what is a good price for what i have described. or simply how much you would pay, he is now asking 275 which is a bummer but if this is a decent deal i dont want to pass it up

Last edited:
It depends what model Bonanza.:shrug: You can buy/assemble a jackshaft very easily and find shocks on Ebay. A Taco seat will cost you around 100.00.