This Floater is making its rounds...

jeep4me

Just picked this Terra Floater up from Gustavo yesterday. And, yes, it was another early morning meeting....:eek:ut:

This bike is even more impressive in person. I'm hoping to have it running before summer and before Windber. I'd love to bring this along too.

Here's a few pictures of it in my driveway....:laugh:

Nice Steve... Looks like a hodaka motor but dont say hodaka anywhere on the side covers and the shifter side cover is different than any hodaka that I have ever seen. You always find neat bikes Steve.......... Kevin.

jeep4me

I really dig that bike!
Yeah...I know....you keep texting me that:laugh::thumbsup:

BTW, thanks for making the early morning trip with me. Good thing you didn't order the fish pancakes like I did, I knew there was a reason I hadn't eatin at Denny's in such a long time......Oh yeah, and thanks for buying breakfast.:rolleyes:

jeep4me

Nice Steve... Looks like a hodaka motor but dont say hodaka anywhere on the side covers and the shifter side cover is different than any hodaka that I have ever seen. You always find neat bikes Steve.......... Kevin.
Apparently it's a Hodaka clone. I was told that some of the Hodaka parts will fit it, while others won't. I have almost everything for it. Except for the one cover on the shifter side. The coil is broken, I think. And I haven't quite figured out where it goes. But I've only had it a short time, I'll figure it out.

I've been in contact with another member who has one just like it and his is running. He has offered to help me figure this one out if I get into a jamb. He also said that parts are still available for this engine.

This bike kinda found me. I bought some fenders off Gustavo and while I was talking to him he mentioned that he had this bike and wanted to sell it. He sent me some not so good pictures and I kind of shy'd away from it for a couple weeks. Then when I saw the pictures he posted in the OldMiniBikes classifieds (and from some persistant prodding from countstevula) I knew I couldn't turn it down.....I'm really glad now that I didn't pass it up.

BTW, thanks for making the early morning trip with me. Good thing you didn't order the fish pancakes like I did, I knew there was a reason I hadn't eatin at Denny's in such a long time......Oh yeah, and thanks for buying breakfast.:rolleyes:
Fish pancakes? :confused::repuke: That really sounds nasty. Way cool Floater for sure. Me likey. :thumbsup:

My pleasure, just had to see this bike before you stripped off all the good parts and sold it to me for more :laugh: